Energy Transition Engineer
- Full time
- Competitive salary; Holiday allowance and 32 vacation days; Pension scheme.
- Utrecht, Netherlands
As a Lead Engineer in the Energy Transition, you will become part of the Industry Business Unit. The expertise of this business unit includes the entire advisory and development process of investments and replacement projects in the New Energy, Chemical, and Food sectors. The core business is consultancy, project management, multidisciplinary engineering, and execution guidance for projects with industrial clients. Each team has various disciplines, such as mechanical engineering, industrial automation, electrical, energy, and process engineering in the areas of Process, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, and Automation.
As a Lead Engineer, you are an important pivot in various mono- and multidisciplinary projects that increasingly deal with the energy transition. Based on the client’s questions, you help devise and elaborate on electrical solutions for a functional and technical design for the tendering and/or execution. You provide technical advice to clients, create (partial) budgets and schedules, and have close coordination with the engineers and drafters within your projects. Project control and communication towards clients, suppliers, project managers, and specialists (internally and externally) are also part of your function.
• A relevant completed HBO/WO education with a background in electrical engineering, energy engineering, or related.
• Extensive experience as an engineer, preferably gained in an industrial environment.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in designing industrial installations.
• Enjoys connecting with colleagues and customers, you are the link between the customer’s request and the design.
• Enjoys coaching new talent within your field.
• High own responsibility and customer focus.
• Interest in the application of technology.
• Interest in themes such as sustainability and circularity.
• Fluent in English as a base.
Multinational company which plans and designs the sustainable communities and cities of the future. Engineering and architecture consultancy firm.
Recently added jobs
As a car damage technician, you have a clear goal in mind: to ensure that cars leave the workshop in top condition. Your work is extra fun because you make a lot of difference and get results from what you do.
• Carrying out bodywork and sheet metal work
• Both dismantling and assembly work
• Repairing and repairing damage, according to the manufacturer's instructions
• Straightening of vehicles using measurement and targeting systems
• Diagnosing and calibrating ADAS systems
• Ensuring that our customer can demonstrably get back on the road safely after repair
As a bus mechanic you are the expert in the field of all maintenance and repair work on buses. In addition, you make diagnoses and you are able to independently perform the resulting activities. In this way, you efficiently ensure that the customer's vehicle is back in top condition.
As a first commercial vehicle technician, you are the expert in all maintenance and repair work on Ford commercial vehicles. In addition, you can diagnose problems and carry out the resulting work independently, efficiently ensuring that the customer's vehicle is in top condition.
You diagnose and perform all maintenance and repair work on Ford commercial vehicles.