The mobile robots are assembled, programmed, and fine-tuned at our client’s facility before being installed at the customer’s site. As a Software & Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for the installation of our mobile robots at the customer’s location.
You will be the point of contact on-site and will work closely and remotely with our software team as needed. This includes communication and safety handshakes with other machines, installation of our additional applications, and integration with the customer’s overarching systems.
With your expertise, you will also help customers improve their production processes. Not only do you enjoy making projects a success, but you are also skilled in setting priorities and communicating them effectively with customers and colleagues.
• Completed education in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Automation, or a similar field, at the vocational or higher professional education level.
• Experience with PLC programming.
• Proficient in English, knowledge of German is a plus.
• Affinity with and/or experience in the industry, industrial automation, or a similar role.
• Affinity with production environments and automation.
• Strong customer and colleague orientation.
• Excellent communication skills and a desire to learn.
About the company
Our client, located in the eastern part of the Netherlands, optimizes logistical processes with innovative high-tech solutions. They develop reliable, intelligent, and flexible transport solutions for clients in the Netherlands and beyond, enabling them to fully automate their internal logistics.
The driven and experienced employees of this company have extensive knowledge and expertise in the design, development, production, and implementation of automated logistical solutions. This experience is precisely why clients choose our client as their trusted partner in the rapidly growing industry of mobile robotics. They provide a safe and innovative solution that automates your logistical flow without compromising existing infrastructure.
The clients of our client operate in sectors such as industry, pharma, packaging, food, paper & print, and automotive.