Medium and High Voltage Engineer
- Full time
- • Competitive salary • Holiday pay and 32 vacation days • Pension plan
- Utrecht, Netherlands
As a Medium and High Voltage Engineer, you will be part of the Energy & Sustainability department, consisting of more than 70 consultants, project managers, and engineers who focus on sustainability issues from technical, financial, and societal perspectives across various disciplines. Your team, Energy & Infrastructure, specializes in project management, advisory, engineering, and design of medium and high voltage stations, underground cable connections, and technical solutions for the implementation of wind and solar parks within existing networks.
Our designs involve a complete integrated scope, including primary and secondary installations, civil and building constructions (including steel structures for support), permit and environment management. As an Engineer, your focus will be on advising and designing medium and high voltage stations, control and automation of stations and installations, security, and possibly telecommunications. You will also create budgets and provide input for specifications and contracts. We rely on your expertise during tender processes, where you will act as a sparring partner for clients and colleagues. Throughout the engineering process, you will guide colleagues and new talent. In short, from initiation to commissioning, you will be an essential element in our (international) network of technical experts for the realization of high voltage projects.
• A completed HBO/WO degree in Electrical Engineering or Energy Technology.
• At least three years of engineering experience in a project environment.
• Experience with Elcad 7.8.
• Proficient in the implementation of the IEC61850 protocol.
• High sense of responsibility and customer orientation.
• Interest in the application of technology.
• Interest in sustainability and circularity themes.
• Good communication skills in English.
Multinational company which plans and designs the sustainable communities and cities of the future. Engineering and architecture consultancy firm.
Recently added jobs
As a car damage technician, you have a clear goal in mind: to ensure that cars leave the workshop in top condition. Your work is extra fun because you make a lot of difference and get results from what you do.
• Carrying out bodywork and sheet metal work
• Both dismantling and assembly work
• Repairing and repairing damage, according to the manufacturer's instructions
• Straightening of vehicles using measurement and targeting systems
• Diagnosing and calibrating ADAS systems
• Ensuring that our customer can demonstrably get back on the road safely after repair
As a bus mechanic you are the expert in the field of all maintenance and repair work on buses. In addition, you make diagnoses and you are able to independently perform the resulting activities. In this way, you efficiently ensure that the customer's vehicle is back in top condition.
As a first commercial vehicle technician, you are the expert in all maintenance and repair work on Ford commercial vehicles. In addition, you can diagnose problems and carry out the resulting work independently, efficiently ensuring that the customer's vehicle is in top condition.
You diagnose and perform all maintenance and repair work on Ford commercial vehicles.