Pipeline Engineer Energy Sector
- Full time
- Competitive salary; Holiday allowance and 32 vacation days.
- Utrecht, Netherlands
Our client is seeking a Pipeline Engineer to join their Industry Business Unit. This Business Unit covers the entire advice and development process for new construction and replacement projects in the Gas/New Energy, Chemical, Food, and Pharma sectors. The core business includes project management, consultancy, multidisciplinary engineering, and implementation guidance for projects with industrial clients. Projects like converting residual materials into biogas or building the first green hydrogen factories in North Sea Port are examples of exciting projects.
The Pipeline Engineer will work in multidisciplinary teams, including mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, process technologists, and safety specialists. The role of the Pipeline Engineer in the energy sector includes designing pipeline systems for industrial processes in the energy sector, from sketch to final design. Your job will be to translate the client’s request into an innovative design and present your technical achievement in an understandable detailed drawing. You will occasionally work with colleagues from other business units, such as Water Technology or Energy & Sustainability. In this way, our client can provide complete solutions for a sustainable and future-proof society. Sustainable development of the Dutch industrial sector is a major focus area, and your expertise will help us achieve this goal.
• A relevant completed HBO/WO education with a background in mechanical engineering.
• A Master’s degree in Pipeline Technology is a plus.
• Knowledge of pipe stress and strength calculations. CAESAR II and PLE is a plus.
• A few years of experience, preferably in an industrial environment.
• Ambition to work on leading multidisciplinary projects.
• Conviction, craftsmanship, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in designing industrial installations.
• High personal responsibility and customer orientation.
• Interest in the application of technology.
• Interest in sustainability and circularity.
• Fluent in English.
Multinational company which plans and designs the sustainable communities and cities of the future. Engineering and architecture consultancy firm.
Recently added jobs
As a car damage technician, you have a clear goal in mind: to ensure that cars leave the workshop in top condition. Your work is extra fun because you make a lot of difference and get results from what you do.
• Carrying out bodywork and sheet metal work
• Both dismantling and assembly work
• Repairing and repairing damage, according to the manufacturer's instructions
• Straightening of vehicles using measurement and targeting systems
• Diagnosing and calibrating ADAS systems
• Ensuring that our customer can demonstrably get back on the road safely after repair
As a bus mechanic you are the expert in the field of all maintenance and repair work on buses. In addition, you make diagnoses and you are able to independently perform the resulting activities. In this way, you efficiently ensure that the customer's vehicle is back in top condition.
As a first commercial vehicle technician, you are the expert in all maintenance and repair work on Ford commercial vehicles. In addition, you can diagnose problems and carry out the resulting work independently, efficiently ensuring that the customer's vehicle is in top condition.
You diagnose and perform all maintenance and repair work on Ford commercial vehicles.