- Full time, Temporary
• As process scientist, you are responsible for investigating new and existing processes or materials on a fundamental level.
• Connecting theory and practice, evaluating subjects on feasibility and practical
• application as well as introducing new technology is part of your work.
• Identifying the connection between machine, tooling, and customer requirements.
• Analyze and verify the process and its possibilities, and transfer findings
• and knowledge to colleague process developers / scientists.
• Connected to multiple departments worldwide and are an integral part of process development work.
• Actively support process development colleagues in customer projects.
• Advice other departments on research topics.
• University degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Physics or Mechanical Engineering).
• At least 2 years of experience in the field of industrial research and should be able to translate research results into practical working methods.
• Capable of maintaining overview and scouting opportunities.
• Innovation and pushing the technological limits is in their second nature.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English
• Willing to travel occasionally.
As a Lead Engineer in the Energy Transition, you will become part of the Industry Business Unit. The expertise of this business unit includes the entire advisory and development process of investments and replacement projects in the New Energy, Chemical, and Food sectors. The core business is consultancy, project management, multidisciplinary engineering, and execution guidance for projects with industrial clients. Each team has various disciplines, such as mechanical engineering, industrial automation, electrical, energy, and process engineering in the areas of Process, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, and Automation.
As a Lead Engineer, you are an important pivot in various mono- and multidisciplinary projects that increasingly deal with the energy transition. Based on the client's questions, you help devise and elaborate on electrical solutions for a functional and technical design for the tendering and/or execution. You provide technical advice to clients, create (partial) budgets and schedules, and have close coordination with the engineers and drafters within your projects. Project control and communication towards clients, suppliers, project managers, and specialists (internally and externally) are also part of your function.
For the expansion of the Industry Business Unit, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer for our client. This Business Unit covers the entire advisory and development process of new construction and replacement projects in the Gas/New Energy, Chemical, Food and Pharma sectors. The core business is project management, consultancy, multidisciplinary engineering, and execution guidance for projects at industrial clients.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will work in different project phases, from concept to commissioning. You will work closely with various engineers, 3D modelers, project leaders, and your team manager. Your role, in a nutshell, is to create a quality technical design based on sketches, instructions, program of requirements, or functional specifications for bidding or execution. We value technical creativity and challenge you to come up with smart solutions based on your expertise. Will you help make the Dutch industry more sustainable?
Our client is seeking a Pipeline Engineer to join their Industry Business Unit. This Business Unit covers the entire advice and development process for new construction and replacement projects in the Gas/New Energy, Chemical, Food, and Pharma sectors. The core business includes project management, consultancy, multidisciplinary engineering, and implementation guidance for projects with industrial clients. Projects like converting residual materials into biogas or building the first green hydrogen factories in North Sea Port are examples of exciting projects.
The Pipeline Engineer will work in multidisciplinary teams, including mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, process technologists, and safety specialists. The role of the Pipeline Engineer in the energy sector includes designing pipeline systems for industrial processes in the energy sector, from sketch to final design. Your job will be to translate the client's request into an innovative design and present your technical achievement in an understandable detailed drawing. You will occasionally work with colleagues from other business units, such as Water Technology or Energy & Sustainability. In this way, our client can provide complete solutions for a sustainable and future-proof society. Sustainable development of the Dutch industrial sector is a major focus area, and your expertise will help us achieve this goal.