- Full time
- Utrecht, Netherlands
As a Process Scientist you will be part of a international company that develops and produces machines. The process technology team plays an important role in the innovation of the packaging equipment we develop for the industry.
- As process scientist, you are responsible for investigating new and existing processes or materials on a fundamental level.
- Connecting theory and practice, evaluating subjects on feasibility and practical
- application as well as introducing new technology is part of your work.
- Identifying the connection between machine, tooling, and customer requirements.
- Analyze and verify the process and its possibilities, and transfer findings
- and knowledge to colleague process developers / scientists.
- Connected to multiple departments worldwide and are an integral part of process development work.
- Actively support process development colleagues in customer projects.
- Advice other departments on research topics.
- University degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Physics or Mechanical Engineering).
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of industrial research and should be able to translate research results into practical working methods.
- Capable of maintaining overview and scouting opportunities.
- Innovation and pushing the technological limits is in their second nature.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English
- Willing to travel occasionally.
I come from Granada but I am a citizen of the world. I love my two professions, recruiting international professionals and teaching Spanish as a foreign language. My career and the love took me to live several years abroad, to form a family and to start the most beautiful adventure of my life. I know very well the uncertainties of starting a new life abroad but now I can ensure how worthwhile the experience is. That’s the reason why I enjoy so much supporting other people to take a new professional step abroad.