- Full time
- North Brabant, Netherlands
Senior Embedded Software Architect
As Senior Embedded Software Architect, you will play an important role in the development of our equipment. You will be part of the R&D team in Eindhoven. This team is responsible for the architecture of software. The focus is on innovation and getting a high level overview of our software solutions for our state-of-the-art EV charging technologies.
- Support a scrum team of talented engineers in an open and informal environment.
- Co-lead the development of embedded software architecture with a primary focus on the charge control.
- Collaborate with the other software architectures about the work taking place across multiple software development teams.
- Translate the business requirements into software architectural speciﬁcations to be implemented by the software development team.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the features to be implemented.
- Steer and support the software development team during the development process, and lead technical reviews.
- Co-own and create the vision for the software architecture in link with our business products roadmap and key stakeholders.
- Contribute to a teamwork-focused approach and provide technical guidance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent skill level.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in embedded software product development and platform software architectures.
- Skilled in working with Linux in the context of an embedded product: Python/bash scripting, kernel and drivers tweaking to support hardware, system administration.
- Affinity with digital hardware and circuit theory, deep knowledge is most certainly a plus.
- Can work in multi-disciplinary, Agile teams.
- Proven experience in product design and development.
- Good analytical and engineering skills.
- Experience with Git, and collaboration environments like GitHub, Azure DevOps, or GitLab.
- Possess skills to handle fast pace and dynamic product development environment.
- Collaborative, solution oriented, analytical, and open-minded.
- Good communication skills in English.
Recently added jobs
Field Engineer – Software & Commisioning
The mobile robots are assembled, programmed, and fine-tuned at our client's facility before being installed at the customer's site. As a Software & Commissioning Engineer, you will be responsible for the installation of our mobile robots at the customer's location.
You will be the point of contact on-site and will work closely and remotely with our software team as needed. This includes communication and safety handshakes with other machines, installation of our additional applications, and integration with the customer's overarching systems.
With your expertise, you will also help customers improve their production processes. Not only do you enjoy making projects a success, but you are also skilled in setting priorities and communicating them effectively with customers and colleagues.
First Mechanic Technician
The most beautiful cars drive into your workshop, from C-Class to Sprinter. It's time to take a look under the hood or perform periodic maintenance because your customers come to you with a wide range of requests, from an APK inspection to a set of winter tires. It gets really interesting when you get to work on the more complex technical parts of the car. In a Mercedes, all parts are carefully designed, from engine management to the Intelligent Drive system.
You work from a hypermodern workshop on perhaps the most beautiful cars driving in the Netherlands. Cars that require attention and careful handling. That's something you can handle. In the workshop, you work with a number of colleague mechanics and are supervised by the workshop manager.
You perform inspections and tests and from there, you diagnose issues. You are not afraid to perform repairs and maintenance on different models or install accessories in new or existing cars.
First Truck Technician
As a 1st truck technician, you understand the truck and transportation industry well. The thrill of traveling long distances, the romance of being far from home, and the never-ending debate of non-Mercedes Benz truckers who bravely stand up for their brand. We are looking for someone who has a passion for truck technology and, if possible, for the trucker lifestyle.
As a truck technician, you are the expert in all maintenance and repair work on trucks. In addition, you diagnose problems and are able to carry out the required work independently. This way, you efficiently ensure that the customer's vehicle is back in top condition.
You diagnose problems and carry out all maintenance and repair work on trucks.
I am from Argentina and in the year 2022 I took on one of the biggest challenges of my life, to emigrate to another country. I have twelve years of experience in the Human Resources area and I am passionate about my profession. My main goal nowadays is to help people who want to make a change in their personal and professional lives.