- Full time
- North Brabant, Netherlands
Senior Embedded Software Architect
As Senior Embedded Software Architect, you will play an important role in the development of our equipment. You will be part of the R&D team in Eindhoven. This team is responsible for the architecture of software. The focus is on innovation and getting a high level overview of our software solutions for our state-of-the-art EV charging technologies.
- Support a scrum team of talented engineers in an open and informal environment.
- Co-lead the development of embedded software architecture with a primary focus on the charge control.
- Collaborate with the other software architectures about the work taking place across multiple software development teams.
- Translate the business requirements into software architectural speciﬁcations to be implemented by the software development team.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the features to be implemented.
- Steer and support the software development team during the development process, and lead technical reviews.
- Co-own and create the vision for the software architecture in link with our business products roadmap and key stakeholders.
- Contribute to a teamwork-focused approach and provide technical guidance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent skill level.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in embedded software product development and platform software architectures.
- Skilled in working with Linux in the context of an embedded product: Python/bash scripting, kernel and drivers tweaking to support hardware, system administration.
- Affinity with digital hardware and circuit theory, deep knowledge is most certainly a plus.
- Can work in multi-disciplinary, Agile teams.
- Proven experience in product design and development.
- Good analytical and engineering skills.
- Experience with Git, and collaboration environments like GitHub, Azure DevOps, or GitLab.
- Possess skills to handle fast pace and dynamic product development environment.
- Collaborative, solution oriented, analytical, and open-minded.
- Good communication skills in English.
Recently added jobs
Sr. Electrical Design Engineer
As a Senior Electrical Design Engineer you will have an active and challenging role in developing the design of electrical installations for energy and industrial projects. The projects relate to low, medium and high voltage installations, emergency power installations, lighting, motors and drives, earthing, lightning protection, etc.
You play an important role in translating the customer's wishes at different stages of a project into the most practical and optimal design. This includes setting up block and single line diagrams, schedules, various layouts, cable lists, carrying out low-voltage cable calculations, drawing up MTOs and work descriptions and carrying out recording and measuring work at site locations. You work with MS Office, AutoCAD and Intelec, among other things.
You will have the opportunity to develop challenging projects in various sectors of the industry and energy market to ultimately achieve the desired result together with the client. Such as, for example, reducing emissions, energy savings or a safe installation.
Sr. Electrical Engineer
You are responsible for the technical supervision of 'stops', which involves all kinds of replacement and renewal issues at the largest airport in the Netherlands.
Your challenge is to ensure that good stakeholder management, planning and coordination with third parties takes place because you realize projects with different stakeholders. There is also a challenge in coordinating in such a way that the users of the buildings are disturbed as little as possible in their daily activities.
As an all-round Engineer, you are responsible for carrying out the project assignment and objectives, in consultation with the (internal) client, in terms of goal, scope, result, output and required people and resources. You also provide input in drawing up the project plan, investment proposal, program of requirements and tender documents and ensure the availability of the required time, people, resources and instruments. You are then responsible for implementing the project plan, monitoring and adjusting (if necessary).
Your responsibilities also include drawing up specifications, taking inventory, assessing and selecting the purchase of products and services from implementing parties in consultation with the purchasing department.
It is also important to prepare and discuss project progress reports and cost overviews. And evaluating the project, both qualitatively and quantitatively, and transferring project results to the (internal) client.
Process Engineer (HSSE Affinity)
As a Senior Engineer HSSE you have a fairly broad and challenging range of tasks. You participate in a multidisciplinary design team, in which each team member is responsible for carrying out studies and delivering the documents requested by the customer within their own knowledge area. You also ensure that your work is carried out in accordance with the applicable (industrial) standards and company (or customer) requirements. This way you can independently analyze and develop a customer safety issue and report clearly on it, developing and translating the results of the analysis into concrete actions. You are also able to master complex (design) issues regarding process safety and compliance and advise the customer on this.
Safety, efficiency and sustainability are the most important aspects that are reflected in our work. You are always aware of your exemplary role with regard to HSSE policy and safe working in general and are able to transfer this to colleagues.
Our ultimate goal is to achieve the desired result together with the customer.
I am from Argentina and in the year 2022 I took on one of the biggest challenges of my life, to emigrate to another country. I have twelve years of experience in the Human Resources area and I am passionate about my profession. My main goal nowadays is to help people who want to make a change in their personal and professional lives.