- Full time
- North Brabant, Netherlands
Senior Software Engineer
Join the team as Senior Software Engineer and work in multidisciplinary teams developing point-of-care medical diagnostics solutions. The focus will be to execute project and process related activities within the Agile team next to supporting the team in software development and verification.
- Design and development of high-quality software through implementation of clean, efficient and tested code.
- Collaborate with other senior software development engineers in the System Team to build and guard the product’s software architecture.
- Creation of software project documentation according to Siemens quality processes, i.e. documentation of software requirements, design specifications, software release, software changes and software bugs.
- Ownership of the software of system level features, i.e. creating work-breakdowns and performing impact analyses together with development teams to ensure all activities are captured and the design meets the needs of the end-user.
- Collaborate with customer service and country organizations supporting installation, configuration and troubleshooting for systems world-wide.
- Collaborate with diverse multi-disciplinary teams to support both internal assay analyses and clinical studies.
- Participate in scrum team activities, refinement, effort estimation, planning and daily standup.
- Coaching and supporting software development engineers in their development activities.
- MSc or BSc degree in Computer Science.
- At least 4+ years of experience in software development, preferably in In-Vitro Diagnostics or Medical Device industry.
- Senior level experience in C#, preferably .NET Core.
- Experience in developing embedded device software and client-server applications.
- Experience with test automation on unit and integration level.
- Experience with working with git repositories managed through Azure DevOps.
- Experience with administrative and cybersecurity aspects of operating systems i.e. user management and firewall policies for Windows 10, 11 and Windows Server.
- Experience with virtualization and hypervisors.
- Experience with implementation of software that communicates through wired and wireless computer networks, network nodes and topologies, communication protocols, security and performance.
- Preferably experience or at least familiarity with large datasets, data lakes, ETL-processes and databases technologies.
- Affinity with build pipelines in Azure Dev Ops and Jenkins.
- Proven experience with working in Agile teams.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English in written and spoken form.
Recently added jobs
As a Engineer they plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures.
Senior Embedded Software Architect
• Support as scrum team of talented engineers in an open and informal environment.
• Co-lead the development of embedded software architecture with a primary focus on the charge control.
• Collaborate with the other software architectures about the work taking place across multiple software development teams.
• Translate the business requirements into software architectural speciﬁcations to be implemented by the software development team.
• Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the features to be implemented.
• Steer and support the software development team during the development process, and lead technical reviews.
• Co-own and create the vision for the software architecture in link with our business products roadmap and key stakeholders.
• Contribute to a teamwork-focused approach and provide technical guidance.
Project Electric Engineer
As a Electrical Project Engineer you will have to reviewing all engineering design plans, performing complex calculations, designing and constructing electrical systems and their components, liaising with other engineers, and maintaining relationships with clients, vendors, and other stakeholders.