We welcome your visit to our website. We want you to feel safe when using our website. We therefore attach great importance to the protection of your personal data. Below you will find an explanation of the information we collect through our website, among other things, and how this information is used.
Candidate / Professional
Individual looking for (and/or suitable for) work, freelancer looking for (and/or suitable for) an assignment.
Any information about a person, including data that indirectly says something about someone.
Potential client/organization where our candidate may be placed, company providing recruitment and selection of candidates, other business contacts.
Company that provides or receives data of potential candidates or customers from Raespo B.V. for the establishment of a match.
We process personal data. We do this for a reason.
- To advise a business customer appropriately (e.g. match candidate and customer).
- To be able to execute an agreement (e.g. contract management for a business customer, entering into a contract with a candidate).
- To carry out our business operations and activities in a responsible manner (without a candidate’s personal data, we cannot contact the candidate and/or draw up a contract).
- To find a suitable match for you with your consent.
- To comply with a legal obligation (e.g. to be able to pass on data to the tax authorities).
We receive your personal data through:
- Yourself if you send us an email.
- Yourself when you send us your Curriculum Vitae.
- Yourself when you fill in your details via our website.
- Third parties if they want to let us know that you are available for work/assignment.
- Third parties if your data are necessary for the proper management and/or execution of an agreement.
From candidates / professionals we process the following personal data:
- name, address and residence
- email address
- phone number
- date of birth
- work related information
We share your (possibly anonymized) data with:
- Google Analytics: anonymized data is shared for the purpose of compiling statistics on the use of our website.
- MailChimp: personal data is synchronized for the purpose of our newsletter.
- CRM package: if you respond to a vacancy your personal data will be stored in our CRM software.
- Business clients (for offering candidates and performing our work).
- Other external suppliers (if work is outsourced to them, like maintaining our website).
Raespo B.V. and the processors ensure that any third parties (also outside the EU) meet all security requirements as regulated in the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
Your personal data is stored and will remain stored until you indicate that it should be deleted or until we delete it. We keep your data for a maximum of 1 year after ending the cooperation or ending the (application) procedure. If you give us permission, we will keep your data in our database for another 2 years. This may be for future assignments and match making.
Your data is stored on our provider’s servers.
We ask you for your personal data. We only do this if:
- You want to make use of our (online) services
- You want to respond to a vacancy
- You want to receive our newsletter
- You want us to contact you
If you do not wish to provide us with your personal details, we will not be able to provide the service and/or contact you.
No decisions are taken on the basis of automated decision-making. All decisions involve an employee.
You may ask us whether we have recorded your personal data and if so, which ones. You do not have to give a reason for doing so. We are allowed to check your identity. If we have incorrect information about you, you may change or supplement it.
You may withdraw your permission. You may do this at any time. You can also contact us via our e-mail address: email@example.com.
You have the right to receive your personal data from us in an easily readable form.
We process your personal data. You can object to this. You can do so by sending an email to the above-mentioned email address.
You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. Of course we appreciate it if you contact us first. We will then make an effort to solve the problem for you.